Counselling is an integral part of an overall programme of guidance. To help students to know themeselves better, grow confidence, encourages their self-enhancement and to provide them a new vision to develop, Counselling Cell was constituted in the college.
OBJECTIVES OF COUNSELLING CELL:
1. To help the students to recognise and understand their talents and abilities.
2. To assist the students to develop an optimistic attitude towards their life.
3. To encourage the students in their academic, social, emotional and personal development.
4. To help the students to encounter the problems faced by them.
5. To help the students in upliftment of physical and mental health.
PRESENT COMMITTEE OF THE CELL:
Chair Person : Dr. Hiranya Kumar Sarma
Principal, Suren Das College, Hajo
Co-ordinator : Dr. Binita Devi
Assistant Professor, Department of Education
Joint Co-ordinator : Dr. Binita Baishya
Assistant Professor, Department of Assamese
Members : Dr. Ripima Buzarbaruah
Dr. Ramen Medhi
HOD of Political Science
Dr. Binta Das
HOD of Education
Dr. Sangita Medhi
Asstt. Professor, Deptt. Of Zoology
Dr. Himashree Kalita
Asstt. Professor, Deptt. of Mathematics
Mrs. Chayanika Goswami
Asstt. Professor, Deptt. of Economics